Trans Yamuna Colony Rambagh
Experienced and self-motivated Manager bringing forth valuable industry experien and a passion for management. Results oriented with a proven track record of wor collaboratively with team members to achieve goals. Experienced in both retail and culinary settings, and adept at effectively managing all operations.
- General Management
- Problem Solving Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Multitasking Skills
- Business Development Strategies
- Interpersonal Communication
General Manager at H&M, White Plains
(September 2014 September 2019)
- Served as a successful leader, promoting and achieving store success.
- Encouraged employees to do their best, and increased store productivity immensely.
- Identified and maximized sales opportunities, and increased customer retention rates.
- Successfully handled visual merchandising, and worked to promote companyvision.
- Led recruitment efforts and training of new employees.
Assistant Store Manager at H&M, White Plains
(September 2012 September 2014)
- Provided optimal assistance to the General Manager and handled a variety of tasks.
- Assisted with recruitment and training of new employees, while also monitoring the productivity of current employees.
- Worked to ensure a neat and attractive sales envment, and assisted in the setup of visual displays.
- Handled work logs and the organization of employee files.
- Assisted with payroll and distributed paychecks to employees.
Sales Associate at The Guilded Lynx
(May 2009 August 2012)
- Served as an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Sales Associate in this high end jewelry boutique.
- Remained informed and up to date on the current stock and offerings.
- Answered all customer queries with friendliness and expertise.
- Worked to provide optimal browsing and buying experiences for all visitors and customers.
Associate of Communications, Purchase College, Purchase
(August 2001- May 2005)
High School Diploma, White Plains High School, White Plains
(May 1997-September 2001)